New Term Activities
In addition to the continuation of its historical activities, JSAC expects to intends to engage in the following activities:
- Develop a Computer Center with Computer Assisted Design (CAD) lap top computers, raised platform, tables, chairs, and audio visual equipment. Such a computer center would support robotic activities and well as coding classes.
- Upgrade the Workshop with new equipment, increase space and improved electrical wiring. A fully upgraded workshop could support classes for untrained workers in the community.
- Develop Community Meeting area with chairs and audio visual equipment.
- Identify of potential grants and donors.
- Develop additional appropriate alliances with other qualified charitable organizations the support JSAC’s mission.
- Develop information for public release about the Foundation’s mission.
- Develop a database for distribution of information and public appeal letters and social media campaigns.
- Identify an Advisory Board of experts to provide counsel to assist with implementation of JSAC’s mission.
- Form Public-Private Partnerships with governmental entities in furtherance of the mission. For example, JSAC has an ongoing dialogue with the City of Atlanta to support the underserved students in the Centers of Hope (upgraded recreation centers) in their future participation in FIRST Lego League competition.
- Support robotic competition other than FIRST, such as Best Robotics.
- Provide space to organization in support of their STEM activities.
- Develop JSAC STEM-related activities.